GOOD SHEPHERD COMMUNITY HOSPICE GOOD SHEPHERD PALLIATIVE CARE GOOD SHEPHERD PEDI PAL GRIEF & BEREAVEMENT SERVICES SUPPORT GROUPS REMEMBRANCE ROOM ANNUAL EVENING OF REMEMBRANCE SPEAKERS' BUREAU WE HONOR VETERANS PRIVACY NOTICE NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
HOSPICE SERVICES ELIGIBILITY HOW TO ARRANGE FOR CARE SERVING THE TOWNS OF HOW HOSPICE CARE IS PAID FOR NURSE PRACTITIONER PRESCRIBING PROGRAM FOR MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT INTEGRATIVE THERAPIES LEGACY PROGRAM CREATIVE & EXPRESSIVE ARTS MODALITIES FOR RELAXATION TESTIMONIALS
How To Arrange For Care
- Requests are made by calling the Good Shepherd office, at (617) 969-6130. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and respond immediately. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At times, people may prefer to come to the office to discuss hospice services in person.
- The person who is ill, a family member, a doctor or other health care professional, often initiates the first contact.
- As soon as it is convenient for the person who is ill and caregiver(s), a Hospice nurse and social worker arrange a visit to further explain the program, answer questions, and help sort out the confusion that may accompany the decision.
- The person’s physician must approve hospice care. When everyone agrees that hospice will be helpful, services begin.
- The sooner the Hospice Team can begin, the more support there can be, and the more effective the services.