GOOD SHEPHERD COMMUNITY HOSPICE GOOD SHEPHERD PALLIATIVE CARE GOOD SHEPHERD PEDI PAL GRIEF & BEREAVEMENT SERVICES SUPPORT GROUPS REMEMBRANCE ROOM ANNUAL EVENING OF REMEMBRANCE SPEAKERS' BUREAU WE HONOR VETERANS PRIVACY NOTICE NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
HOSPICE SERVICES ELIGIBILITY HOW TO ARRANGE FOR CARE SERVING THE TOWNS OF HOW HOSPICE CARE IS PAID FOR NURSE PRACTITIONER PRESCRIBING PROGRAM FOR MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT INTEGRATIVE THERAPIES LEGACY PROGRAM CREATIVE & EXPRESSIVE ARTS MODALITIES FOR RELAXATION TESTIMONIALS
- Hospice clients are people of any age who have life-limiting illnesses, such as cancer, heart, renal or Alzheimer’s disease, or AIDS.
- With the focus of care on comfort measures such as controlling pain and alleviating distressing symptoms, hospice clients have made the decision not to be undergoing aggressive treatment for their disease.
- According to clients’ physicians, their prognosis is approximately six months or less.
- While most clients live with people who help with their care, other clients live alone.
- Seeking to remain in the comfort of familiar surroundings, clients live either at home or in nursing homes in Newton or any surrounding community.
- No medically appropriate person is ever denied care because of race, age, religion, diagnosis, sexual orientation, or inability to pay.