GOOD SHEPHERD COMMUNITY HOSPICE GOOD SHEPHERD PALLIATIVE CARE GOOD SHEPHERD PEDI PAL GRIEF & BEREAVEMENT SERVICES SUPPORT GROUPS REMEMBRANCE ROOM ANNUAL EVENING OF REMEMBRANCE SPEAKERS' BUREAU WE HONOR VETERANS PRIVACY NOTICE NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
HOSPICE SERVICES ELIGIBILITY HOW TO ARRANGE FOR CARE SERVING THE TOWNS OF HOW HOSPICE CARE IS PAID FOR NURSE PRACTITIONER PRESCRIBING PROGRAM FOR MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT INTEGRATIVE THERAPIES LEGACY PROGRAM CREATIVE & EXPRESSIVE ARTS MODALITIES FOR RELAXATION TESTIMONIALS
How Hospice Care Is Paid For
- Hospice care is covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Blue Cross, Tufts and most other private insurance companies.
- Equipment, supplies, medications, and clinical visits are, most always, covered by insurance.
- The Hospice bills insurance carriers directly.
- A sliding fee scale is available for people without insurance.
- Care is provided to those without insurance and who cannot afford to pay.